Products on Sale
"I'm going to start ordering more products from Dinewise. Just amazing!!"
- L. Downey, Fayetteville, NC
Home Bistro New England Clam Chowder Soup
Warm you heart, mind, body and soul with a nice hot bowl of our classic New England Clam Chowder soup. Composed of real cream, smoked bacon, a bay leaf, and thyme, this marvelous soup is the perfect starter to a delicious gourmet meal.
Served with a delicious bread bowl made of stone ground whole wheat bread with a firm crust, chewy texture and slightly sour flavor typical of traditional breads of the European countryside.
(1) serving per package, 21 oz.
COOKING INSTRUCTIONS FOR SOUP:
(From Frozen) Cook until temperature reaches 165 degrees F
- Simmer pouches in warm water for approximately 20 minutes until boiling, stirring occasionally to circulate water around pouches. Turn off stove and allow pouches to sit in water for 5 minutes.
CAUTION: Pouches will be very hot!
- Arrange all separated pouches in a single layer on a microwave safe plate. Make a small puncture in the center of each pouch. Microwave on HIGH for 5-7 minutes.
- Shake pouch gently to evenly mix contents, and pour desired amount into a bowl or Bread Bowl.
COOKING INSTRUCTIONS FOR BREAD BOWL:
CAUTION: Bread Bowl is Very Hot.
TO SERVE AS BREAD BOWL:
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Remove Bread Bowl from plastic bag and place on wire rack in oven. Heat bread for 12-15 minutes.
STOVETOPS, COOKWARE AND MICROWAVES VARY - COOKING TIME IS APPROXIMATE.
- Cut the top inch off the loaf and set the top aside. Hollow out the inside of the loaf with a sharp knife or by scraping with a large spoon (the center of the loaf may still be cool-that's ok). Place the Bread Bowl on a dinner plate or shallow bowl. Pour hot soup into the Bread Bowl (the bread bowl will not leak). Replace the top of the loaf and serve while hot...and don't forget to eat the Bread Bowl too!
CLAM CHOWDER: Heavy Cream (heavy cream, skim milk, contains less than 1% of each of the following indredients: mono and diglycerides, polysorbate 80 and carrageenan), Chopped Clams, Potatoes, Water, Onions, Smoked Bacon (cured with: water, salt, sugar, sodium phosphate, sodium ascorbate, sodium nitrite), White Wine (contains sulfites), Celery, Modified Food Starch, Chicken Base (roasted mechanically separated chicken, salt, sugar, hydrolyzed wheat gluten, chicken fat, onion powder, disodium inosinate, disodium guanylate, extractive of turmeric, spice extractive), Clam Stock Concentrate, Parsley, Salt, Black Pepper, Thyme, Bay Leaves.
Contains: Shellfish, Wheat, Milk.
BREAD BOWL: Unbleached wheat flour, sea salt
Serving Size 12 oz.
1 Serving Per Package
Serving Size 9 oz.
1 Serving Per Package